Saturday, February 23, 2008

There Will Be Blood

A couple of days ago, my 7 year-old daughter made this sign for her bedroom door. It says (spelling corrected), "Keep Out! Or you'll be sorry!".

She showed it to me and I told her it was really neat. I said, "That looks like blood." Enthusiastically, she explained to me that, "when people see it they will be afraid and think that somebody was cut!".

I understand that therapy is expensive, but maybe if we started setting aside some money now, we could have a little psychiatrist fund all set up for her by the time she's an adult.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Are you sure that your daughter isn't taking lessons from Anna?

A classic childhood moment - glad you captured it.

Anonymous said...

Unless, of course, she stabs you in the neck with her “safety scissors” before that…just saying.

I sleep with some heat…just in case.