Tuesday, February 12, 2008

90 Days Until...?


Ryan, A co-worker of mine, recently pointed me to a blog called 90 Day Jane. Jane (pictured at left) is a blogger who has promised to commit suicide in 90 days. Her blog is supposed to be a chronicling of her final days on Earth. As of today, she's only six days in.

Ryan then suggested that, after reading her blog, he would like a little more commitment from my blog. He proposed that I do something in 90 days.

Any ideas? Eat a Cadbury Egg? Play Guitar Hero? These things represent my level of daring.

3 comments:

K Bell said...

It's that time of year again ... Cadbury Egg time. blech.

I think you should bring back the Whiskerino at work ... last guy standing at 90 days wins ... a great beard!

Dan said...

If you could go 90 days without playing Guitar Hero, I think I would die of shock. ;)

Anonymous said...

you should off yourself in 60 days and totally steal her thunder!