Thursday, February 7, 2008

Coming Soon: Nerds!


My friend Dan has been inspired by another blog to recognize "nerdery week", a week dedicated to blogging about the various aspects of our lives and workspaces that can reasonably be described as nerdy. I've decided to join in, despite the fact that I'm wicked rad and have no nerdy aspects. You can see by the large number of comments in Dan's post that many others have agreed to chronicle their less hip sides, too. Who would've thought that a group of bloggers would have nerdy interests? *ahem*

So, starting next week, be prepared for me to display my "nerdy laundry" and expose my most shameful nerdy secrets.

Update: Nerdery Week begins 2/17

1 comment:

Dan said...

We've decided upon the 17th thru the 23rd. 7 days devoted to celebrating the inner nerd. Glad you've decided to come along for the ride. It promises to be all sorts of fun.