Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pandering to the Internets

Yesterday's post about Obama and racism among some West Virginian primary voters brought me twice my normal number of visitors (triple digits, you're on notice!). A quick glimpse at my stats showed that the increase was due to surfers arriving at this site by way of Google. Some of the keyword phrases that brought people here:
  • "racism west virginia"
  • "west virginia primary exit polls"
  • "west virginia exit polls"
This is my first taste of the rewards available if I just pander to the internet. So, I'm turning over a new leaf. No more posts about G.I. Joe or Guitar Hero Aerosmith. From now on, it's only current events! Earthquakes in China, tornadoes in the United States, and rising gas prices.

That's right, I'm totally selling out. If the Rolling Stones can sell "Start Me Up" to Microsoft, who am I to defend artistic integrity?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found it on Google yesterday while searching 'half-breed' (trying to pick baby names).